The company doesn’t seem to be a native one at the Western market, presumably functioning since 2009 and existing in the online form only (no postal address is available).
- Call recording
- Call Logs
- Live Call Listening
- SMS tracking
- GPS tracking
- Email monitoring
- WhatsApp, iMessage, BBM chats tracking
- Photos tracking
- Web history tracking
- Phone Book
- Recording surroundings
- Listening live to Phone Surroundings
- Disabling features via remote SMS commands
- no definitely or relatively unique features;
- the standard set of features presented by almost any rival application includes: the ability to record calls and to listen to the recorded surroundings, with the feature of live call interception; to view virtual internet travelling of the target phone user due to the browser history reports, as well as the chance to track the history of the actual physical movements of a person via GPS location tracking; the new option of redirecting SMS on a phone that hasn’t got Internet connection; etc.
Unfortunately, SpyBubble lacks live support; only e-mail letters can be sent. However, their ticket support works fine.
Customer support is available by email, ticket, phone and live chat 24/7. All-embracing and impressive FAQ page, demo video, as well as regularly updated blog stuffed with useful and interesting information, are offered at the site. Support representatives are highly trained professionals.
SpyBubble supports BlackBerry, Android, Symbian, iPhone, Windows Mobile.
- Standard Version ($49.95) with basic features like call, SMS, Phonebook, Email, URL, Photos and GPS Tracking;
- Pro Version ($84.90) which is, essentially, Standard Version with a Revolutionary Call Listening feature.
subscription is available for 12 months only; there are no shorter terms, for instance, one-month option, which could have been convenient for non-prolonged tracking.